Welcome to WhileTrue
This is a website where I put my conlang-related things. You can look at them if you want, I guess.
- Sanila: A personal language.
- Nasintoka: A posterori, based on random words from languages I know.
- Dagaba: A language with four phonemes, as well as a very simple grammar and lexicon.
- DW4I: A language designed to look like random sequences of alphanumeric characters.
Language Games and Codes
- Viesa: An overly complicated English code.
- Ibaig: Another overly complicated English code.
- Henglis: A not so overly complicated English code.
- Pig Latin Guide: A guide on how to speak Pig Latin.
- Quackish: A slight variant on the language game Tut.